Here are the top 9 reasons to buy travel insurance :
You will find hundreds of conditions which could induce you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to get emergency medical treatment while traveling.
To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance, and emergency travel services, here are 9 common examples of what could go wrong.
- You need help to locate your bag as soon as you possibly can and have your emergency prescription filled. Who can you phone?
- Where do you turn for assistance in obtaining emergency cash, and how are you going to get your passport replaced?
- You are involved with an accident and adequate medical treatment is unavailable.
- If your sister in law becomes seriously ill and you have to cancel your trip, what occurs to your own non-refundable deposits or pre payments?
- You arrive in Jamaica and your luggage does not. If it's lost, that will help you find it? When it's delayed who will reimburse you for covered requirements? Who will reimburse you, if it's stolen?
- Your airline, cruiseline or tour operator goes bankrupt. Who'll pay for your non-refundable expenses? Who is in a position to help in getting you to your destination?
- You're twist your ankle and walking down a street in Rio. Who's ready to work with you in locating an English-speaking physician?
- Three weeks before your scheduled arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in the town to which you're planning to visit. In case you want to cancel your journey, who will reimburse you?
- You are simply at a beach resort in North Carolina, and you are compelled to evacuate due to a hurricane that has made your resort uninhabitable. Who can assist you? Who will reimburse you for your vacation investment that is lost?
I hope you now understand why buying a travel insurance is mandatory these days, do you know any other reason why, feel free to share with us!